Directions: Please use the dichotomous key below to identify the Fish #1- #9. Enter your answers by clicking the button below (It will open in another window so you can keep this page open). The numbers are not showing up but the read from left to right. (First Row: #1, #2, #3 Second Row: #4, #5, #6 Third Row: #7, #8, #9. )
BRAINPOP! Classification Video Directions:
Classification Video Link
1. Login to BrainPop with above Username and Password
2. Search for Classification. If the video doesn't pop up from the links above.
3. Watch the video
4. Click on "Take the Quiz"
5. Click on "Graded Quiz"
6. Take the quiz based on the video you just watched, feel free to rewatch the video if necessary.
7. Click "Email Your Results"
8. Complete information (Full Name, firstname.lastname@example.org, Homeroom).
9. Press OK
1. Click here to access "The 6 Kingdoms" BrainPop!
2. Use the following login information:
2. Click Movie
3. Watch the Movie
3. When you finish, Click on "Quiz"
4. Click on "Graded "
5. Take the quiz based on the video you just watched, feel free to rewatch the video if necessary.
6. When you finish, Click "Email Your Results"
7. Complete information (Full Name, My Email ( email@example.com ), Homeroom).
8. Press OK
*If you have a phone or a tablet you have to download the APP and screenshot your quiz score to me :) It WON'T let you email from a phone/tablet app.
1. Click here to go to comic website
2. Click Submit
3. Create an appropriate screenname (Mine is JFreezy :))
4. Create an easy password you'll remember (I'd write it down in my notebook if I were you!)
5. Type in your real name
6. You should see an assignment entitled, "The 3- Domains Virtual Comic"
7. Click OPEN and read the Instructions for the assignment
8. Click the Create Comic Button
9. Select whatever format you'd like and create your comic about the 3 Domains . It's pretty simple from there although you may have to play around with it to get the feel of how it works.
10. Make sure you click PUBLISH so I can receive it.
11. Enjoy :)
Loves to teach science and loves her students even more than that!